Note: This is a stock photo. The rifle ships with one 5 round magazine (not pictured).
We will throw in one 30-round steel Korean magazine to go with it.
$1340 -- SOLD
If you are in Seattle area, please review our firearms buying process and use online reservation system on that page to make an appointment. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If this looks ridiculously expensive, believe it or not, it is not price gouging :-). Arsenal rifles were always
very expensive, and this is what it sold for, retail, from their web site when they had it in stock, plus shipping and transfer.
It is a premium AK with the milled receiver, therefore the high price.
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer
to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality
features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its removable
four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate
service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria.
Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger
and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process
is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength,
precision and durability.
SAM7R - 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14mm muzzle threads,
muzzle brake, cleaning rod, bayonet lug, black polymer furniture, intermediate length buttstock, scope rail,
one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads.
- AK scope rail.
- Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock. (Total length of pull 13.4”.)
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines.
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length: 927mm (36.5”)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm
- Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
- Effective Range: 400 m
- Max Effective Range: 1350 m